- 125 images en vrac...
- C20H25N3O _Osiris Prod. Montréal
- LE FOLK SALE DE SAINTE-ROSE-DU-NORD : EXTASE, EXCÈS ET BOUETTE
- Combat contre la langue de bois 2014
- Laboratoire phenomena 13 janvier 2014
- 23-CAS DEL POPOLO-JAAP BLONK
- 21-PHENOMENA-JULIE DESROSIERS LES BOIS DORMANTS
A resolutely optimistic photographer whose work is influenced by many years in the field, Hayeur's approach is steadfastly humanistic. For more than 15 years, she has been exploring how people become socialized around a certain quest for friendship and rituality. In contrast to paparazzi, she uses her camera to capture a variety of emotions and attitudes.
Hayeur's works, firmly anchored in contemporary art photography, beyond the journalistic context, not chasing down "hot" news but recounting daily life in a unique way with her eye and her montages. Truth is not the objective of her practice. Behind her search for universality, she is determined to make images of the "here and now".