- PHENOMENA-INSTALLATIONS-ARTS VISUELS
- PHENOMENA-J8-ESSAIE PAS
- PHENOMENA-J8-FANTASMAGORIE 2
- PHENOMENA-J7-GUILLAUME VALLÉE TEMPORAL DRONE
- PHENOMENA-J7-JULIA LAMENDOLA
- PHENOMENA-J7-Me, Myself & Eye
- PHENOMENA-J7-The Trouble with Twenty-One Realities
- PHENOMENA-J6-ADAM BASANTA
- PHENOMENA-J6-RUSTY PAILLETTE PENTAFOLD
- PHENOMENA-J5-SOPHIE CADIEUX, LAURENCE DAUPHINAIS
A resolutely optimistic photographer whose work is influenced by many years in the field, Hayeur's approach is steadfastly humanistic. For more than 15 years, she has been exploring how people become socialized around a certain quest for friendship and rituality. In contrast to paparazzi, she uses her camera to capture a variety of emotions and attitudes.
Hayeur's works, firmly anchored in contemporary art photography, beyond the journalistic context, not chasing down "hot" news but recounting daily life in a unique way with her eye and her montages. Truth is not the objective of her practice. Behind her search for universality, she is determined to make images of the "here and now".